| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Neyba in August is very hot at 28.8 °C (83.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.6 °C (94.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 61.6mm (2.4in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Neyba August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Neyba, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Neyba: