| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Neyba in January is hot at 25.55 °C (77.99 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. A feeble 8.1mm (0.3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 11:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Neyba January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Neyba, Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Neyba: